1. Solar energy is too complicated to install and use:
- Solar rooftop system is not complicated to install and use. While installing a solar panel system might require professional help, the process has become more streamlined over time. Many companies offer turnkey solutions, and technological advancements have simplified both installation and usage.As an EPC Player (Grace Solar), we have a great team of expertise in Design, Fabrication and installation of solar panel system.
2. Solar panels require a lot of space:
- This myth originates from older, less efficient solar panels. Modern solar panels like Monocrystalline and Bi-facial panels are more efficient and can produce more electricity per square foot, allowing for smaller installations that generate significant power.
3. Solar panels will cause your electricity bills to disappear completely:
- It’s totally depends on consumption. While solar panels can significantly reduce your electricity bills, factors such as weather variations, energy consumption habits, and the size of your solar installation can affect how much you save. In some cases, you might still need to rely partially on the grid.
4. Solar energy is not viable in urban areas:
- Modern technologies panel are more efficient can be use urban and rural area both. On the contrary to this belief, solar energy can be utilized in urban settings. Rooftop solar panels, community solar projects, and solar installations on commercial buildings are common in cities, contributing to renewable energy generation.
5. Solar panels are not durable and have a short lifespan:
- High-quality solar panels are durable and often come with warranty lasting 25 years or more. With proper maintenance, they can continue generating electricity well beyond their warranty periods.
6. Solar panels are only beneficial in sunny climates:
- Solar panels can still produce energy on cloudy days or in areas with less sunlight.Solar panels can generate electricity even in less sunny areas. Germany, for instance, is a global leader in solar energy production despite having less sunlight compared to sunnier regions.
7. Solar energy is only for residential use:
- Solar energy is not limited to homes; it's widely used in commercial and industrial settings. Large-scale solar farms contribute significantly to the renewable energy grid.
And we the company who installed commercial and industrial projects more than 75 MW not in Gujarat,India but also Internationally.
8. Solar panels are unattractive and decrease property aesthetics:
- Solar panel designs have improved, offering sleeker and more aesthetically pleasing options. Some panels are integrated into roofs or designed to be less obtrusive, maintaining or even enhancing a property's visual appeal.
9. Solar energy is not a reliable source of power:
- Solar energy is less maintenance and higher efficient than any other resources. Advancements in energy storage technology, combined with a diversified energy mix (e.g., pairing solar with wind or hydroelectric power), contribute to a more reliable and consistent energy supply from solar sources.
10. Solar energy is not financially viable in the long run:
- Solar energy is most financially viable, return of investment is less. While the initial investment might seem significant, the long-term savings from reduced electricity bills and potential incentives often outweigh the upfront costs, making solar energy financially viable over time.
Understanding these myths can help individuals and businesses make informed decisions about the adoption and benefits of solar energy.
Change your WAY → Generate your Own Electricity → Go with Solar → Go with Grace